Four life-changing abroad programs focusing on
Sustainability through Community
for college students interested in being a part of the change toward
environmental, community, and global sustainability.
Through experiential service-learning, you will:
- Become a part of real-life solutions to local and global environmental problems
- Participate in hands-on service projects that promote community-based sustainable practices
- Design your own action plan, following completion of the program, to become a part of a network of individuals of conscience committed to global sustainability
- Have an adventure of a lifetime in some of the world’s most diverse and inspiring locations
- Expand your understanding of other cultures
- Earn 15 college credits
- Partner with internationally recognized organizations committed to building sustainability through community
- Add international experience to your resume to include what employers are increasingly looking for.